Thursday, January 25, 2001

What is with all these alternative rock bands with numbers in their names? 3 Doors Down, Stroke 9, SR-71, 9 Days, Blink-182, Sevendust... There are some who believe in coincidences, but I'm not one of those people. There are patterns in everything, and there's a pattern here, if I could just figure it out. In the 90's, Canada had a bunch of rock bands with three-word names, like Our Lady Peace, I Mother Earth, Rainbow Butt Monkeys, Matthew Good Band, Crash Test Dummies... That was a pattern of sorts, too. I should give IBM a call and tell them to take Big Blue off the whole chessmaster thing and have it concentrate on this phenomenon. While I'm at it, I'll ask them where the hell my Jetsons' flying car is. Aren't we in the new millennium already? What's the hold-up?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home