Friday, October 19, 2001

Survivor: Africa: Episode Two

For a minute there, I thought I was watching an episode of Buffy - what was with all that blood-drinking?

I would like to put forth a new strategy for prospective Survivor contestants: vote off the young, healthy stud males. Look how far Colby got in Survivor II. He used his physical prowess as currency for the others in his tribe to fight over, and once the tribes merged, he won nearly all the immunity challenges to make it to the end. If I were a Survivor contestant, guys like Colby have to be the first to go. Sure, what about tribe competition? Wouldn't that weaken your team? It might, but the really physical competitions are clustered near the beginning. By the third episode, the physical element drops off a bit, and that's when you toast Mr. Universe.

So, Silas, my man, in my world, you'd be out on your ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home